There are several programs we use in our children’s programs. One is Tapestry of Faith.
Click here the read about UU Sunday School.
These are the principles our Religious Education Program is based on:
We, the members of the Unitarian Universalist Church, believe that:
- all people are important
- we should be kind and fair
- we should accept other people and help them to grow
- we should figure out for ourselves what is true and good
- we should do what our consciences tell us is right
- people should have a voice and a vote about things that concern them
- we should work for peace and freedom everywhere and try to make the world one family
- we should take care of the earth which gives us life